Welcome to the Employer Help Center

Transporation Claims


IRS guidelines require that all Transit claims be processed via the Benny debit card. Manual claims for reimbursement are generally not allowed.


Parking claims may be submitted via the employee's online account or by completing the claim form below and returning via fax to the number provided on the form.

Parking Claim Form.pdf