If the Plan Document includes an Automatic Enrollment provision, Sentinel will utilize the payroll file to help you manage automatic enrollment.
- Automatic Contribution Arrangement notices are integrated into Enrollment Kits.
- Automated notifications are emailed to you when an employee makes a contribution election online. This indicates they have opted out of automatic enrollment.
- A monthly report of employees approaching eligibility is sent to you. These participants should be provided with enrollment materials.
- Reporting of employees who automatically enroll is emailed to you monthly. The report includes a listing of employees who did not make elections to contribute to the plan and therefore, need to be automatically enrolled at the percentage indicated in the Plan Document.
- On-demand reporting is also available to you through the Plan Sponsor Website any time you need it.