- Depending on the types of restrictions established within your network, you may need work with your IT department to whitelist one or more of the following:
- https://employerportal.sentinelgroup.com (for the employer portal)
- https://qtweb.sentinelbenefits.com/ (for retirement plan administration)
- https://sentinelgroup.sharefile.com (for the Sentinel Vault)
- https://sentinelemployer.lh1ondemand.com (for reimbursement account administration)
- https://cobrapoint.benaissance.com (for COBRA administration)
- The most likely cause of this issue is an email address mismatch. If the email address you used to sign in to the employer portal is not the same as the one set up in another application, it will cause this issue. Please contact your Sentinel representative to correct the email address on file.
Below are some tips and answers to frequently asked questions about the employer portal.
I am not able to access the portal itself or certain pages on the portal because of my organization's security restrictions
I do not see the buttons to access another system (i.e. Relius plan sponsor web, WEX admin portal, COBRAPoint admin portal, Sentinel Vault)
- You are not set up to access the employer portal using the email address you provided. If there may be a different email address used for your Sentinel Benefits accounts, you can try the setup using that email address. If you continue to experience this error, please contact your Sentinel representative for assistance.
- If you need to update your phone number or name as it appears on the employer portal, please contact your Sentinel representative.
- Please contact your Sentinel representative to make us aware of the contact's change in status. We will disable the account upon this notification.
- Access to invoices is likely not enabled on your account. If you believe you should have access to view billing information for your organization, please contact your Sentinel representative to request access.
I am trying to set up an employer portal account but received an error reading "There is no account set up for this email address. Please contact your Sentinel representative for further assistance"
The phone number set up for MFA access to the portal or the name I used at signup needs to be updated
A former employer portal user no longer works with my organization and should no longer have access to plan information
I do not see invoice information on the home page
- Access to this feature may not enabled on your account. Please contact your Sentinel representative to request access.